These little treats are perfect served as finger food! Sweet, savoury and cinnamony – the perfect autumnal combination of flavours! They will definitely be making an appearance at our Halloween party this weekend 😊
This recipe is for 8 treats and can easily be scaled up
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cut into 8 slices
- 4 rashers of Geordie’s bacon, halved
- Cinnamon sugar
- 8 tooth picks/skewers
- Maple syrup as desired
- Preheat your oven to 220°C
- Wrap half a bacon rasher around each slice of apple. Secure with skewer.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon sugar on all sides.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 10 minutes, turning halfway through, until bacon is fully cooked and the sugar has caramelised.
- Serve straight away, alone or with a little maple syrup for dipping. ENJOY!